Thursday, June 22, 2006



Father's Day

I know it's supposed to be all about Daddy, but it was all about Jack this year. His bottom two front teeth had been loose for about a week, and in Sunday School that morning Jack decided to set one of them free! He pulled it himself! I'm so thankful my friend Brooke, Jack's art teacher and possible future mother-in-law(that's another story), was there to wrap it in a napkin and stuff it in his shirt pocket. It made it home safely. Later that afternoon, I went out to Target for about 30 minutes, and when I got home, he had pulled the other one! Pretty surprising since he won't be 6 until November, and those 2 teeth didn't come in until he was almost 12 months old. Robert and I are suspicious that they may have been knocked a little loose during his Saturday morning soccer game the week before. Anyway...the tooth fairy made her first visit, and in spite of all the warnings I got about inflation and that the tooth fairy pays $10 a tooth (I'm not joking), our tooth fairy brought $1 per tooth. It was all very exciting...and Jack is cuter than ever! Don't you agree?

1 comment:

Cicely said...

WOW! He's not a little boy anymore, is he, Ang?

I am happy that you didn't give into the $10- ridiculous! :o)

Love you,

Cic (CICI)