Friday, April 21, 2006



Easter Bunnies (the date on the picture is wrong)

Yesterday morning, I woke up with a song in my head called "End of the Beginning". The kids were sitting at the table eating their cereal, and I was singing as I was doing stuff around the kitchen. All of a sudden, all 3 of the kids stopped eating, put down their spoons and just stared at me. As soon as I noticed them, I started laughing...it was like they were entranced with the song! So I said, "Wow, you guys must really like that song!" Audrey said, "No mom, I don't like it, I never heard it before!" and then Jack piped up and said, "I don't like the song mom, I just like you!" It was so sweet, I had to post it!

1 comment:

Cicely said...

I love those three! They look SO grown up. What a beautiful family God has blessed you with, Ang!

Cic