Thursday, February 02, 2006

Hey friends-
I hope this blog serves as a great way for us all to stay in touch during our busy daily lives. I love reading other blogs and sharing thoughts that we normally would never have time to share over a cup of coffee. So, you get your coffee mug and I'll get mine and let's talk!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lopok at you jumping into the 21st Century! I love it! You can check out my "Blog" at www.xanga.com/nattyflatt
It is fun! This is how my cousins and I keep up with what is going on in everyone's life! So glad you have one too! I will enjoy keeping up this way! Sorry i did not say much on tUesday! It was a rough day and I could not talk about it! I am having some trouble at work but yesterday I was able to talk to Scott about it and feel much better! We are all meeting on Monday to figure things out! I will fill you in more later or you can read a little more about it on my xanga...... Love ya'll hope to see you soon!