Wednesday, February 08, 2006

A week in the life of...
I was just thinking how crazy my life is...don't get me wrong...crazy but fun! Since last Wednesday, a week ago today, I've done the following:
1. Made 9 trips to church
2. Made 5 dinners
3. Had a double date with our best friends, Bradley and Lainie
4. Went to a superbowl party
5. recorded a kids Praise & Worship CD in the studio (at least 1/2, we'll finish it this coming Sat.)
6. Sang a solo in church (you will soon be able to watch FBCE's services live on the internet)
7. Had a minor (but traumatic) accident with Audrey that sent both of us tumbling to the concrete. She got a bump on her head and a shiner! Mom was just rattled!
8. A trip to the ENT with Foster. (we're putting in tubes on Feb. 24)
9. Taught preschool choir
10. Had Praise team rehearsal and sang on Praise team Sunday night.
11. Had a meeting with my preschool choir team
12. Attended part of the SBTC at FBCE
13. Made 4 trips to Starbuck's (2 of them were yesterday)
14. Babysat for a friend
15. Celebrated Dudley's birthday with the family! Dudley is one of our closest family friends!
16. Gone to bed after 1 am twice
Can't wait to see what next week holds!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Girl!!
This is a great list of things!!! I have enjoyed reading your blog and look forward to other entries. I am also enjoying getting to know you this year!!! Thanks for allowing me to help in Little Levites!!!
LeeAnn :O)

Cicely said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Cicely said...

It wears me out just to read this... I am so proud of you, Ang.

Cic

Anonymous said...

Angie, THIS entry is a scrapbook page waiting to happen! Seriously, print it off and make a page so you'll remember how it was. You'll think, "How in the world did I ever do all of that--and keep a blog about it?!?"