My Favorite Things:
1. Starbuck's-I love the way it looks, smells and the cool pink thermos they have for sale right now. And of course, Grande Extra Hot Soy Chai Latte!
2. TIVO
3. South Beach Peanut Butter Bars...with a cup of coffee...even better
4. Lunch with Pam Hill...did that today and it was so sweet! I'm so thankful for longtime friends.
5. Robert Elkins...the most patient, loving man on the planet...and he's mine!
6. Wednesday morning Bible Study-after I drop off the kids...it's worship and study. I love it!
7. Flavored creamer in my coffee.
8. Doing Audrey's hair. It reminds me of when I was a little girl and I always wanted to "Fix" my doll's hair. She's my little "dolly".
9.Checking my email...and getting email.
10. Stops at Quick Trip for a Vanilla Diet Coke.
11. Monday night Little Levite Leadership Meetings...at Starbuck's-where else?
12. green apples and caramel...yummy
13. Sunday mornings in the choir loft...one of my favorite moments of the week!
14. Easter Sunday morning...In fact I've got this Easter all planned, hope Robert takes some of my suggestions...hee hee!
15. Oprah...ok I admit it. I know she's seriously messed up spiritually, but I love watching her show!
16. Having parties at my house...anytime, for any reason, for anybody and everybody that wants to come!
17. Looking at church websites. I know it sounds weird, but I just love life in the ministry!
18. My kid's naptime, I love 'em and all, but I need a break!
19. Taking funny pictures of my kids.
20. My IPOD.
Friday, February 03, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
You are the funniest person alive! Or maybe it's just that I think you are! Will you email me something funny to put on my blog so everyone thinks it came from me?
Wow, now that's an impressive display of mental blogurgitation, Mr. Pookie D.!
Hey Angie! I told Lisa that I found your blog last night. Expect the unexpected - but nothing like Pookie Diddy.
Post a Comment